Brisbane Bullets center Harry Floring has been discharged from hospital and is recovering at home. Last month, NSW revealed the extent of the shocking injuries he sustained in an alleged one-punch attack on his South Coast.
Father of 24 and former NBL player Shane Flooring posted a photo on Twitter of his son’s shaved head and dramatic scars after major surgery at the hospital.
Floring was knocked unconscious in an alleged attack on the streets of Wollongong at around 2:40 am on January 22 after a game against the Illawarra Hawks.
He suffered a fractured skull and a brain hemorrhage, and underwent major surgery the week after the incident.
“Harrison Froring has been discharged and is recovering,” wrote Shane Froring.
“We would like to respond to the media and questions, but we will leave it at that until police evidence is presented.
“He is recovering. Thank you for the care and love you sent.”
Bullet manager Greg Vanderjakt said last week that an investigation into the club would follow the police investigation.
“The club will do their own research at the right time and put everything together and take appropriate action in terms of how they manage the group and how they manage these situations on the road ahead. said Vanderjagt.
“It’s real and definitely not to be swept under the table and ignored.
“But at this point, there’s not much else to say because it’s a matter for the police.”
The Bullets’ NBL campaign came to an end on Saturday as they finished ninth with an 8-20 record and missed the playoffs in a 75-80 loss to the New Zealand Breakers.
https://thewest.com.au/news/harry-froling-recovering-at-home-after-alleged-one-punch-attack-c-9670833 Harry Floring recovering at home after alleged one-punch attack