Gambling in Australia: legal point
Before we will describe the short-list of the best casinos for Australian players, we would like to underline that Online casinos are legal in Australia, but only if they possess non-Australian jurisdiction. In particular, it’s illegal to open, manage, or own an online casino there. However, nowhere does it state that Australian players are prohibited from frequenting such gambling sites.
For that reason Aussies have found a loophole – they can play online casino games in many, many casinos that offer their services there, but only on one condition: that the venue owns a license from an international gambling regulator and is based in another country.
Top 5 online casinos in Australia
Let’s begin to discover the shortlist of the best casinos for Australians and their major benefits outlined.
|Tsars Casino||AUD 2000 and 200 Free Spins|
|National casino||100% up to AUD AU500 + 100 Free Spins on Avalon:TLK (50 on signup, 50 after 24hrs) – 40x|
|JoeFortune||AUD 5000 in 3-tier deposits + 30 Free spins|
|CasinoNic||AUD 1200 in 6-tier welcome bonus package|
|Ignition||AUD 3,000 with Bitcoin, or AUD 2,000 with a credit card (Pokies + Poker)|
These Australian online casino sites meet the criteria mentioned below:
- Welcome bonuses – it’s possible to get the best deal possible online and all of these recommended sites offer generous sign-up bonuses.
- Play in AUD. All the casinos above offer you to deposit in AUD with a wide range of Australian banking options at the casino cashier.
- Game variety – When you sign up for an online Australian casino site you want to be sure it has your favorite game, whether that’s video poker, roulette, baccarat, slots, pokies, keno, or blackjack. All of these recommended sites provide you with a huge variety of games including AU pokies.
- Customer support – If you have a problem at 2 am on a casino site, you want to know you can talk to someone and get it fixed, listed sites provide 24/7 customer support.
- Regular promotions – Every Australian casino online that made it to this list will keep you entertained with tournaments and special deposit bonuses.
- Juicy jackpots – Australian players want to win life-changing money. You can at one of these featured online gambling sites when you play online poker.
- Security – Above online casinos in Australia are independently audited, carefully regulated, and have cutting-edge encryption software to ensure the safety of your data.
- Deposit methods – Each of the sites offers a wide variety of online payment and payout methods.
Depositing & Withdrawal Policy
To deposit your money, we advise you to avoid Australian banking transfers since they might be frozen and you may be charged by Australian Tax Regulation Authorities. Instead of direct bank transfer, you are welcome to use e-wallets, such as Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, and others (see the details on the website, you’ve chosen from the shortlist).
To start investing via any e-wallet, the first thing you need to do to remove limits on your money is to pass the KYC verification process. To verify your account you need:
- a copy of your passport or ID card (both sides)
- a bank or credit card statement or utility bill like gas, water, electricity (not older than 90 days)
- a selfie with a note next to the face showing the current date and “Skrill” on it.
The verification process itself takes up to 2-3 business days. However, in case your application was not submitted or the ID documents were rejected – you may apply to the casino’’ Customer Support service. All of them work 24/7 and are available via live chat, email messages, and international phone calls. Usually, Support accepts applications with a verification process in the form of email messaging.