Said Samsung mobile devices excel at almost every imaginable task. For example, playing the latest no deposit casino free spins games is a breeze on a Samsung smartphone since they often have robust hardware like high-resolution screens, massive amounts of RAM, and fast CPUs that can handle heavy workloads. But if you’re a passionate gamer, you may wonder which Samsung phones are the best for that purpose. Because of this, we have compiled the best of the best in one post.
On this page, you’ll find not just the top-rated Samsung gaming phone but also other excellent alternatives in a variety of pricing ranges. If you want additional information on any of the phones discussed here, check out our post on the top Samsung phones.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is Samsung’s top gaming smartphone. Peruse our in-depth analysis
- The S Pen is both a time-saver and a precision instrument.
- High-quality images captured by a versatile camera.
- The most cutting-edge power processor
- Durable software updates
- A conspicuously stunning screen that refreshes at a rapid pace
- Battery charging speed is slow.
- Extraordinarily massive and load bearing
Reasons to make a purchase: You could stream Xbox games and enjoy a gorgeous 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, up to 12GB of RAM, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 CPU (Exynos 2200 outside the U.S.).
For those who desire the finest mobile gaming experience on a Samsung device.
We choose the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra because:
You won’t find a better set of features on any other phone than this one. The Note 20 Pro has a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a 3088 x 1440 pixel resolution (the same as the Note 20 Ultra) and an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate. Even the most demanding games will have improved visuals in sharpness, colour, and frame rate.
Galaxy S22 by Samsung
The best Samsung device for gaming is under $800. Presently, Samsung is providing a free upgrade to 256GB.
- Extremely fast Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (or Exynos 2200) CPU, 8GB of RAM CONS
- Weak battery that only has 3,700 mAh
- Screen size is somewhat reduced in comparison to the previous model from Samsung, with $800
Reasons to purchase:
- It’s beautiful.
- It has the newest chipset.
- Samsung is currently offering a free upgrade to 256GB of storage.
Here’s why we went with the Samsung Galaxy S22:
The Galaxy S22 features a lower resolution screen than the S22 Ultra, but its powerful hardware makes it an excellent choice for mobile gaming. The same Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 CPU (or Exynos 2200) is used under the hood, and the phone has 8GB of RAM, making it capable of running even the most resource-intensive games smoothly. While the S22 Ultra’s 12GB of RAM is nice, you likely won’t miss it here.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
In the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE, you’ll find:
- Samsung’s top gaming smartphone for less than $800
- Robust technical specs
- Very good camera
- An impressive 120 Hz refresh rate
- Affordable for a premium
- Issues with Touchscreens
- The power source is satisfactory
- There is too much competition in its pricing range
We choose the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE because:
The release of the S21 FE (Fan Edition) came at an odd time, just before the S22 series appeared, and as a result, it was mostly overlooked. Examine it more closely, and you’ll find that it has a lot going for it despite being identical to its predecessor, one of the finest Android smartphones of 2017.