Electric sports cars, a phrase that many enthusiasts never imagined they would hear enthusiastically. However, the fact is clear that electric cars are faster and can be faster than many ICE cars.
The number of searches for “sports EV” has increased, and it seems that interest in electric sports cars is increasing worldwide. 400% last year. But what is the fastest electric sports car on the market? Porsche Taycan Turbo S Fastest electric sports car,score 9.64 out of 10 In Uswitch.com/ev-Charging Velocity index.
This study by Uswitch.com/ev-Charging Create a point-based index and Top 10 The fastest electric sports car on the market, by evaluating two main factors, Acceleration speed (0-100 km / h seconds) When maximum speed This is the final speed score out of 55 sports EVs.
|Ranking||Sports EV||Acceleration speed 0-100km / h (Seconds)||Maximum speed (mph)||Speed score / 10|
|1||Porsche Taycan Turbo S||2.8||162||9.64|
|2||Tesla Model 3 Performance||3.3 3.3||162||9.55|
|3||Audi e-tron GTRS||3.3 3.3||155||9.38|
|Four||Kia EV6GT||3.5 3.5||162||9.29|
|Five||Mercedes EQSAMG53 4MATIC +||3.43.4||155||9.20|
|6||Polestar 2 long range dual motor||4.7||127 127||8.66|
|7||Ford Mustang Mach-EGT||4.4 4.4||124||8.57|
|8||Tesla Model Y Long Range Dual Motor||Five||135||8.49|
|9||BMW iX xDrive 50||4.6||124||8.48|
|Ten||Jaguar I-Pace EV400||4.8||124||8.21|
Porsche Hit the number one Taycan Turbo S Achieve your overall speed score 9.64 out of 10. Just take 2.8 seconds to reach 62 mphThe German Taycan Turbo S has the highest acceleration speed of all the cars analyzed.Its maximum speed is 162 mph, Consistent with the performance of the Tesla Model 3, but with an acceleration time difference of 0.5 seconds (2.8 seconds for Porsche, 3.3 seconds for Tesla), this model is in the top position with the highest overall speed score. ..
Tesla Model 3 Performance Following as the second fastest electric sports car, the overall speed score is 9.55 out of 10..The maximum speed of this EV is 162 mphEquivalent to Kia EV6 GT (4th), 0-100 km / h (62 mph) in 3.3 seconds. For Tesla Model 3 performance 78% increase By accelerating to its sister model, Tesla Model Y, This is 8th place.
The Audi E-tron GTRS Overall speed score will be 3rd 9.38 out of 10. In terms of acceleration speed, Audi is comparable to the Tesla Model 3. 3.3 seconds to reach 62 mph..However, the maximum speed is 155mphThe E-tron GT RS (155mph) is classified third because it is about 5% slower than the Model 3’s performance (162mph).
- Uswitch.com/ev-Charging We conducted this study to identify the fastest EV on the market, taking into account performance statistics such as acceleration speed and top speed. Vehicle performance statistics EV database..
- First, both the normal and fast charging speeds of each EV EV database It was collected. Note that the charging speed and fast charging speed are calculated based on the 3-phase grid connection and the CCS (350kw DC) connection, respectively.
- Each vehicle was then ranked based on a normalized index that takes into account acceleration and top speed.
- If there were multiple variants of the same model, only the highest ranked model variant was retained.
* According to Google Trends on May 30, 2022
Top 10 fastest electric sports cars on the market
Source link Top 10 fastest electric sports cars on the market