Entertainment

Prince Phillip’s Health: Prince Charles’ Bedside Visit to Plan the Future of the Royal Family

Prince Charles was called to Prince Phillip’s bedside to discuss the state of the royal family, a former Queen spokesman said.

Prince Phillip called his son to bedside because Queen Elizabeth II’s husband was looking to the future of the royal family.

Duke of Edinburgh Hospitalized from February 16th I am being treated for an infectious disease.

The 99-year-old is expected to turn 100 on June 10, but he has been at King Edward VII’s Hospital in London for the longest time ever.

His health battle takes place when a former spokesman for the Queen claimed that Prince Charles was asked to visit his father to discuss the royal family.

Relation: What happens when Prince Phillip dies?

Relation: Queen pays homage to Prince Phillip in a health battle during a live video call

Dicky Arbiter, who served the Queen from 1988 to 2000, said that when Prince Charles visited him last weekend, Prince Edinburgh would have “requested” the existence of his son.

Arbiter told True Royalty TV Royal beatThe father and son’s visit was probably emotional.

“I think the Prince of Wales visited at the request of the Duke,” Arbiter said.

“To build the ground. The man is 99 years old and seems to have an infection. My guess is that he will come out, go out and return to Windsor.

“But eventually he died, and he told Charles,” Someday you’ll be the protagonist of the family. ” “

Prince Charles was seen leaving the hospital with tears after spending about 30 minutes with his father last weekend.

Buckingham Palace revealed on February 23 that Prince Phillip will spend more time in the hospital.

“The Duke of Edinburgh remains at King Edward VII’s Hospital and is being treated for an infectious disease,” the statement said.

“He is comfortable and responsive to treatment, but he has no plans to leave the hospital for a few days.”

According to the palace, Prince Phillip, who has been married to the Queen for 73 years, was admitted to a private hospital in London on February 16 as a “precautionary measure” after feeling sick.

His youngest son, Prince Edward, previously told Sky News television that his father was “much better … and he’s looking forward to leaving.”

“So we keep crossing our fingers,” he said.

Prince Edward said his father was frustrated Inside the hospital, he said, “You can see the clock many times and the walls are very interesting.”

“We received some nice and nice messages from people of all kinds, and we really appreciate it, and so does he, I’ve conveyed them.” He added.

Last week, Philip’s grandson, Prince William, said the Duke was “ok” and was closely monitored by medical staff.

According to sources at the time, the prince was able to enter the hospital without assistance after arriving by private transport rather than by ambulance.

His hospitalization was not related to the coronavirus, according to palace sources.

Both he and the Queen received the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine in January.

Prince Philip, a former naval officer, was treated at the same hospital in August 2012 after a recurrence of a bladder infection that lowered him during the celebration of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.

The previous year, he was stented after suffering from an occlusion of the coronary artery.

– – Use AFP

Prince Phillip’s Health: Prince Charles’ Bedside Visit to Plan the Future of the Royal Family

Source link Prince Phillip’s Health: Prince Charles’ Bedside Visit to Plan the Future of the Royal Family

Related Articles

Back to top button