Sydney

New South Wales Government Announces $ 1 Million Reward for Brutal Murder of Old Man

Police investigating the alleged murder of an old man at his home in Sydney announce a $ 1 million bounty in the hope of finding some answers.

Karim Saliba, 86, died after being beaten by two men who had been forced into Cherrybrook’s home around 12:30 am on April 29, last year.

According to police, the man entered through the front door of the couple’s house while watching TV, threatening and assaulting him.

Despite a brutal attack on his head, Mrs. Saliba, 83, managed to rush to a nearby house and issue an alarm.

Saliba died at Westmead Hospital after suffering a head injury during the assault.

New South Wales police have launched Strikeforce McCreeley and have spent months scrutinizing CCTV footage around Tallowwood Avenue’s home.

Currently, the Government of New South Wales and police are planning to announce a $ 1 million bounty for information on the death of horror in 2020.

The reward is for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of Mr. Karim’s person responsible for his death.

It was a week after police released images of the gray Audi TT RS seen in the area immediately before and after the alleged murder.

They described Audi as a means of interest and launched a public appeal for information.

“For the past 18 months, investigators have been working tirelessly to find Audi, who is believed to have been used in this vicious crime. Now, in the hope that someone will recognize it, publicly. We are seeking support, “said Detective Daniel Doherty, commander of the murder squad.

Camera iconMurder Detectives have released CCTV for vehicles interested in investigating the killings of Karim Saliba.supply credit: News Corp Australia

“We believe this is a luxury, high-performance car that would have been noticed by residents and others in the Cherrybrook area late at night when Mr Saliba’s violent killings took place.

“People who are aware of this vehicle, or who may have information about its owner or current location, are advised to contact the police.”

Karim’s broken heart family is just looking for an answer.

“Our family continues to be devastated and sad. Anyone with information is urged to contact the police and share what they know,” Saliba’s son, Joseph Saliba. He said in April.

“Dad will be loved by our family forever because our loving father, grandfather, and friends will be taken away from us so quickly,” he said.

“We thank the New South Wales Police Force for their support and know that they won’t stop until they find justice in our family.”

Investigations under Strikeforce McCreeley are ongoing.

New South Wales Government Announces $ 1 Million Reward for Brutal Murder of Old Man

Source link New South Wales Government Announces $ 1 Million Reward for Brutal Murder of Old Man

Related Articles

Back to top button