New Year is here! If you’re like most people, you’re planning to make a positive change in 2022 from your diet to your skin care routine.
But what should you do? One thing became clear when Team Costhetics researched the latest news and information about cosmetic surgery. It is that rejuvenation is ashamed of rejuvenation when it comes to skin aging.
What does that mean? Continue reading …
Rejuvenation: Proactive, non-reactive skin care
When it comes to aging (or really a problem), there are two approaches.
- Reactivity – Wait for the problem to occur before handling the problem. Example: Wait until you get a sunburn and then treat with a moisturizer.
- Advance– Predict problems that will occur and take preemptive measures to prevent them. Example: Wear sunscreen to prevent sunburn.
Which one do you do you Do you think it’s good? Patients usually turn to these treatments in their 40s to reverse the effects of age and gravity. However, rejuvenation treatment can prevent problems before they occur.
Isn’t it a good sound?
Rejuvenation Skin Care-Three Ways to Win
Looking for a better future for aged skin, look for rejuvenation treatments that focus on these three important aspects of facial beauty.
- Induction of collagen production
- Maintain facial volume
- Support for elastin function
Early response to these skin needs can lead to spikes in therapeutic and long-term benefits, for example in the twenties. Costhetics Recommendations:
- High frequency skin tightening – Heat is used to reach the deep layers of collagen-rich skin. Heat stimulates the growth of collagen, improving the texture and smoothness of the surface of the skin.
- Micro Needling – This minimally invasive treatment, also known as CIT (Collagen Induction Therapy), can be actively used to prevent volume loss. Combined with high frequency or platelet-rich plasma treatment, it can further rejuvenate and nourish the skin.
- Topical treatment with vitamin A – Vitamin A promotes skin metabolism and promotes cell turnover. This improves elastin production and function. Vitamin A also helps prevent the breakdown of collagen and restores sun damage. It may also help treat certain precancerous skin problems.
“There is a tendency for these services to be sold to younger patients,” said one doctor. Dermatology Times.. “Starting with skin care such as sunscreens, antioxidants and retinoids, to neuromodulators, fillers and early use of fractional resurfacing in their late 20s and early 30s (such as unresected fractional resurfing). It’s my favorite for young patients who want to improve their texture and tone and give them a great overall shine. “
There are benefits to prejudice
Are you blue you have Aging Prejudice? I’m not afraid of anything. Prejudice is one of the most talked about words in aesthetics, and for good reason. This is a great way for various treatments to treat the typical signs of facial aging.
- Thin line
- Deep wrinkles
- Crepe-like skin
In other words, whether you’re in your 20s or 70s, Cosmetics wants you to know that there are aesthetic treatments that can help you achieve rejuvenation. also Prejudice goal.if necessary Help me find a doctor near you, Please contact us. We love to help.
How to delay aging
Source link How to delay aging