Online gambling is a widespread pursuit, steadily developing and pulling up with brand-new technologies, exquisite features, and enhanced jackpot pools. One of the most significant novelties on the market is live dealer session that has led to swift pull-ahead of networked betting websites.
The rising gamblers’ generation can take advantage of unlimited gaming experience right from their residences – a time-consuming journey to a land-based casino isn’t necessary anymore, as all products are accessible at their fingertips. Basically, all you need to experience a deeply immersive and thrilling gambling atmosphere straight from your house – pick one of the best live dealer casinos in Canada in 2022 and complete an enrollment stage.
It’s the right time to talk about the overall distinctiveness of live casinos that you need to be familiar with.
What do we mean by «live» games?
Traditionally, gambling implies two popular formats – a computerized one, being played within doors against an automatized random number generator, and a face-to-face one, held at brick-and-mortar casinos.
Experienced players know that betting in the online casino is more efficient than in land-based houses – web-based bookmakers are way more magnanimous. They’re free from mandatory spendings, such as rent or utilities. In addition, online bookies can graciously uphold generous promotional offers and discounts, encouraging customers to keep wagering vigorously.
However, the hooked-up format seems more tedious than the switched-off one since many players complain about the lack of warm-hearted conversations and visual contact. Even being pampered like royalties, some gamblers, on their accord, change back to the offline sessions.
Watching this bizarre tendency, upscale software suppliers came up with an exclusively new approach – they set up live dealer games, entailing direct communication between player and banker.
Live dealer sessions can be put into effect via video broadcast – physically remaining in the ground-based casino, the banker gets in touch with players through the videoconferencing software and upholds the gameplay remotely.
Recent feedback clearly demonstrates that gamblers in Canada fancy the real communication with dealers and willingly spend hours chit-chatting with charming operators.
A much-needed equipment
It goes without saying that such an extraordinary format requires a particular approach – frankly speaking, live design demands significant investments to produce a real-time experience without freezes and crashes.
Big-league gambling suppliers cooperate with up-market game developers, providing exceptionally great products, worshiped for high-quality performance, excellent graphics, and good-natured operators. You might have heard about legendary brands, such as Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Playtech, Realtime Gaming, etc.
Now let’s get back to several preparations that you need to go through before launching live games:
- Ensure having a stable Internet connection. Since the session is operationalizing online, you should have a solid net to communicate with the banker and other players without lags and switching-offs.
- Set up camera and microphone. If you don’t feel like showing off your face, you can disable your web camera and play anonymously, yet you need to gear up a headset, so you will be able to voice your wagers and keep up small talks.
- Make particular over 21 years old, as gambling is only available for solvent adults. Before joining the session, please pass the verification stage in the chosen online casino, proving your identity.
Essential live online casino components
We highlighted crucial requirements for gamblers, but how about software providers? Do they need special equipment to implement premium quality live sessions? Indeed, they do!
Let’s take a look at the list of required hardware to understand the whole complexity of the maintained process:
- Camera. The gambling hall is fully equipped with expensive cameras to provide three viewing angles for each player. Some up-to-date products even allow customers to wear a VR headset to immerse themselves in the gaming process.
- Game Control Unit. It is a small device attached to the table, digitalizing the overall process.
- Optical Camera Recognition Technology. The particular arrangement captures every detail in the gaming room and instantly streams it to players. Due to this feature, customers seamlessly participate in the gameplay, momentarily pulling off card shuffling or wheel spinning.
Gambling line-up, assessable in the live format
The range of games available in the live casino is basically unlimited – specialized platforms provide plenty of gambling products that can be played in a cooperative format.
Most often, risk-takers are fond of various card games – blackjack, poker, and baccarat, along with roulette and bingo. The best part about the live format is the empowerment to choose the dealer who will broadcast – you can browse the catalog, giving preference to bankers that attract you.
You’re significantly missing out if you’ve never tried betting in a live casino for real money! So please don’t waste a second and put it to the test now!