- The Boart Longyear Group (BLY) manufacturing plant in Poland has completed the largest order for 12 LF160 drill rigs and Freedom loaders.
- Orders are delivered to our Australian customer, Mitchell Services.
- Boart Longyear’s Adelaide-based sales team has partnered with the company’s R & D teams in the United States, Germany and Poland.
- Founded in 1890, Boat Longyear is a leading provider of drilling services for the resource industry.
- BoartLongyear stock was gray at $ 2.51
The manufacturing plant of the Boart Longyear Group (BLY), a diverse industrial company in Wroclaw, Poland, has completed the largest order for 12 LF160 drill rigs and loaders.
The order was for an Australian customer, Mitchell Service.
The milestones included coordination for the US team headquartered in Poland, Australia, Germany, and BoatLongyear.
Boart Longyear’s Adelaide-based sales team has partnered with its R & D teams in the United States, Germany and Poland, as well as a manufacturing team in Poland to provide a highly customized version of the LF160 drill rig.
The LF160 is a CE certified surface coring drill rig. The Freedom Loader is a hands-free rod loader that enhances the safety of excavators.
Pat Nill, Vice President of Global Products at Boart Longyear, said:
“Multiple teams have truly embodied the corporate value of teamwork.”
Founded in 1890, Boat Longyear is one of the world’s leading providers of drilling services, body data collection technology and productivity-focused drilling equipment.
The company’s main focus is on mining and exploration activities across a variety of commodities such as copper, gold, nickel, zinc and uranium. It also has a significant presence in the fields of energy, oil sands exploration and the environment.
Boart Longyear’s share price remained unchanged at $ 2.51 in early trading.
Boart Longyear (ASX: BLY) Polish Plant Completes Largest Drill Rig Order – Market Herald
Source link Boart Longyear (ASX: BLY) Polish Plant Completes Largest Drill Rig Order – Market Herald